Steering sound on left turns

I have 2000 Dodge Status and when I'm driving 30mph or over and keep my steering straight or turn the wheel to the left I hear rattle sound. When I turn the wheel more to the left I hear the sound louder and louder. When I turn the wheel a little to the right the sound disappears. I replaced left bearing assembly but the sound did not disappear. What could be a problem?

Reply to
-=Almazick=-

Assuming it is a wheel bearing noise, if you turned the car left and heard the noise and then turned it right and it went away........the bad wheel bearing would be the right side. you replaced the wrong one.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I hope you are right. I will change it next week.

Reply to
-=Almazick=-

You hope im right??? I cant hear the noise you are hearing.

Reply to
damnnickname

Sorry if said the wrong way but I did not mean anything by that. I'm really appreciated for help. I will change the other bearing next week and I'll post the results.

Reply to
-=Almazick=-