Stratus: blower motor not working

I replaced the blower motor and it still didnt work. Pulled the fan speed control switch out and tested with multimeter. Got 11.5v on on prongs when
switch turned to certian position. Switch good. Checked fuses. Fuses good. Checked the connector at blower motor. 11.5v on green wire .003v on dk gry wire. Voltage does not change on either wire when switch is changed. Please help!

Please
When you tap on the blower motor with your hand does it turn on? if so replace the motor. More then likely the brushes are shot in the motor.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
No, it doesnt come on... and its a brand new motor. I thought it was that too, thats why I replaced it. But its still not working.

Sorry I didn't read the original post right. the green is power, try to ground the other wire while it is connected to the motor to see if it runs. if it turns on more then likely the control head is faulty.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
It is possible to get around 12 volts, but with amperage so low, unable to turn the motor. I betcha 32 cents it's the Blower Motor Relay - chances are the contacts are so pitted with age and use they are no longer able to pass the amperage required to to spin the Blower Motor.
This link applies to Dodge Caravans, but I am sure the concept applies to most vehicles...
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t340871.html
--
HeadlessHorseman