sunroof dainage question?

I have a dealer installed aftermarket sunroof in my 99 Durango. I need to clear out the drain tubes. I cannot find them. The service manual explains how to change them by removing the interior headliner
which is certainly something I am not willing to tackle.
With the root all the way open is there any visual way to "see" the drains to allow an air nozzle to reach them?
If anyone has any experience with this PLEASE advise?
Thanks,