Sunvisor clips

Has anyone noticed problems with the sunvisor clips on recent Dodges? Both of mine snapped off within a few weeks of purchasing a new 2005 Magnum. In
all the years of driving I've had, I've never had a sunvisor clip snap off till now. Now two have gone within days of each other.
And is it an easy repair (for DIY, I mean?)
Jim Beaver
Jim Beaver wrote:

dodge forum have as they have mentioned it. They are a few bucks and replace easy. The lxforums.com has a knowledge base and source to d/l TSBs and service manuals.

The mini vans, the convertibles have always been breaking off. Isnt your vehicle still in warranty??
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Yeah, but every Dodge shop I've called wants me to leave the car for the day, starting at 7:30 a.m. (who knew it was even light that early?). For sunvisor clips, I'd rather do it myself and spend 3/4 of a day (yeah, I'm that good) than ALL day letting Dodge do it.
Jim Beaver

That good huh?
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:02:06 GMT, "Jim Beaver"

much more use than the passenger side. The dealer told me they had one in stock, and the service manger got one and installed it while I was parked in the service lane. In and out in 10 minutes. I have had several late model Dodges in recent years, and this is the only one that's ever broken a sun visor clip. I'd say it's either a poor design, or a poor choice of material (plastic) or both.
Dan
I had the clips snap off rediculously easily on a '94 Dodge Ram when the truck was about 8 months old. I took it over to the dealer and I don't think they even wrote it up -- they grabbed a couple new clips and put them on right there so I could be on my way.