Superheat on 1998 Dodge Caravan SE

Hey guys, I recently changed the compressor in my 1998 Dodge Caravan SE due to it seizing. While it was still under warranty, the dealer replaced the evaporator coil due to a leak. It seems they did not add any oil to the system upon recharging it (I found very little oil in the system upon disassembly).

The system does not seem to be cooling as well as it did before the compressor was changed. As such I want to check the superheat, but I am unsure of what the superheat should be on the system. Does anyone have this information?

Thanks.

Reply to
HFX