Thanks for the answer Max Power, what about PVC?

Well, changing the plugs may actually be easier than I ever expected, thanks.
I can't see where the screw on the overhead console would be ... maybe
it's just me.
Earlier, I asked about this car constantly losing it's alignment 2 weeks after being done - it turned out that the rod/pin that goes into the steering box had a leaking seal. I'm not sure why that caused the loss of alignment, but it works better now.
My dealer says there is no PCV valve on a 2005 Grand Caravan. Is this true? Is there maintanance for whatever is there?

So you did the plugs?

You need to look again because it has one. It is in the front towards the windshield. Once you get it unscrewed, pull the console straight down

It has no steering box, It has a rack and pinion, and a seal wont cause an alignment problem

It has one

No, I put my hands on them, though; I've done plugs by feel alone before - now I'll go buy the plugs and wires. Wow ... double platinum Champions $4.99/ea locally.
Is that why we have fewer cylinders today? :)
BTW: I heard not to gap double platinum plugs as you may scrape the platinum off; Does this mean we now trust them to be properly gapped from the factory?

I don't see how that seal could fix it either, but that's the claim, and it has remained fixed, so far

Is there a trick to getting it out? I can't see it, only get a hand on it. Is there a trick to getting one? Dealers and autoparts stores say there is no such thing

No, I put my hands on them, though; I've done plugs by feel alone before - now I'll go buy the plugs and wires. Wow ... double platinum Champions $4.99/ea locally.
Is that why we have fewer cylinders today? :)
BTW: I heard not to gap double platinum plugs as you may scrape the platinum off; Does this mean we now trust them to be properly gapped from the factory?

I don't see how that seal could fix it either, but that's the claim, and it has remained fixed, so far

Is there a trick to getting it out? I can't see it, only get a hand on it. Is there a trick to getting one? Dealers and autoparts stores say there is no such thing
4648973AA is the PCV part number from Chrysler. Buy the part and you will see how it comes out. GAp your plugs to specs. Under hood sticker will give gap spec.

Thanks for the info, I'll look to get the parts now.
The irony is that I had to order a replacement for the preformed PCV hose. The local dealers didn't have it in stock, but had no problem ordering that hose when they said there was no valve ...
Thank you very much, I'm going to go look for that screw now.