Thanks to Maxpower

Thanks to Maxpower with your help on replacing my engine, 1997 Intrepid. I notice quite a few posts on this site where you offer everyone and anyone
good, clear intelligent advice (for free) Thanks, Steve
I echo that! Has helped me as well! Greatly prreciated!
--
Chris Pine

Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it

anyone
Hey I appreciate you guys posting questions, It gives me something to do on my spare time and always enjoy helping people out when ever I can.
Thank you Steve and Christoper

anyone
I posted to this the other day but it didnt show up, Thanks you Steve and Chris