The chief of police cars

Page 3 of 3
Even if what you believe were true, the lack of room and the poor reliability record for the Dodge are two of the reason few departments chose the dodge over the Interceptor or the Impala for that mater

Mike hunt wrote:

How few? Do you have numbers to back your opinion?
I see a lot of Dodge Charger police cars out there, myself.
Jeff

I'm seeing a lot more of them recently - my town just got one, the next town west has one, and the Massachusetts State Police must've gotten a bunch of them because I'm seeing them all over the state now.
There was an article in the Boston Globe in the last month that quoted a couple of Staties and they *love* their Chargers for their power and handling - and the fact that the motoring public has been so tuned in to the Crown Vics for so long that the Chargers are almost like Stealth cop cars...
/daytripper (always on the lookout ;-)