"the Magnum is ugly"

.......at least that's what Click & Clack, better known as (I think) "the Tappet Brothers" said in their syndicated column that appeared recently in
many newspapers across the country. They're running a contest to determine the "ugliest new car", and the Magnum was one of their nominees - along with the Pontiac Aztec and the Honda Element. I never thought I'd see the day when my RT was put in the same class with those two monstrosities.
-- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 432 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
Aztec for sure..........the magnum aint that bad.
now Citroens........those are ugly as hell!

I can't make up my mind as to whether or not I like the Magnum...in some ways I do, in others I don't. In any case, I don't think it's anywhere near the ugliness of the Aztec. That's been #1 on my ugly list since the first time I saw it...
Wesley

My vote for ugly goes to the new Subaru B9 Tribeca.

I would have agreed with you until I saw one in person.
They aren't photogenic, but they're quite beautiful (I thought) in person.
But I can't get past the price... damn they seem expensive.

I hate to say it, but the more I see Aztecs, the more I like them. I think the Element is the ugliest now.
IMHO, I think the Magnum has a way cool look to it. Sort of like a chop-top wagon. Not to mention it has a Hemi. Ugly? Have you seen the Click & Clack brothers? They give the word "ugly" a whole new definition - twice.

the tappet brothers are smart guys but they are their for entertainment as much as car advice

"the
in
the
.......more entertainment than GOOD car advice. Thanx to everyone who answered my post.

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 18:51:08 -0500, "Jack Carter"

Interesting they have the now discontinued Pontiac Aztec listed as a "new car". Shows how far out of tutch those 2 are!!!

It rates as a nominee, I agree. But it wouldn't win over the Element or the SCION box thing.
On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:31:44 -0400, "James C. Reeves"

well, at least they have some innovation, all the magnum is is an SV that wants to be a coupe, and as such looks as gly as an suv, and as uncouth as a coupe, taking the worst of both worlds. I really does look like an ugly hatchback to me, all out of proportion with itself.

If you think the design features of the common bread box is innovative, then the SCION is for you.
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:33:44 -0400, "James C. Reeves"

not a big fan of the scion, but the element is actually pretty nice, and a good design.