Thermostat location on a 2001 Dodge Intrepid

I can't find the thermostat on my 2001 Dodge Intrepid 2.7L. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

--
Chris R

Under the vehicle, drivers side.
1.. Disconnect negative cable from remote jumper terminal. 2.. Drain cooling system 3.. Remove the engine oil dipstick and tube. To prevent coolant from entering engine, cover the dipstick tube opening in crankcase with a suitable plug. 4.. Raise vehicle on hoist. 5.. Support the engine and remove the left engine mount 6.. Remove generator support strut. 7.. Disconnect generator electrical connector. 8.. Remove the transaxle dipstick tube bracket attaching bolt. 9.. Remove the lower heater hose tube bracket bolt. 10.. Remove the lower heater hose from thermostat housing. 11.. Remove radiator lower hose from thermostat housing. 12.. Remove thermostat housing bolts 13.. Remove thermostat and housing.