Tire size for 92 Caravan

Hello all,
Quick question for those that know more about tires than I do... I've got a 92 Caravan that's going to need two new tires before its state inspection,
which was due...oh...3 days ago. :-) They aren't bad enough to worry me quite yet, but the wear bars are showing, so I'm sure they won't pass. At any rate, I happened to notice on the door the other day that it specifies 195/75/R14's. All 4 tires are currently 205/70/R14's. Which should it have? Or does it really matter? I'm guessing it's probably had 205's on it since I got it 10 years and 112k miles ago, but I'm not positive.
Thanks,
Wesley