tire size grand caravan?

My 02 AWD Gr. Caravan has 265/15's as standard. I do some beach driving and would like to gain a bit more ground clearance. What is a reasonable larger
size tire to gain a little height? Thanks, David
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:38:05 +0000, D&LBusch wrote:

Look here: http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
--
My newsreader auto-deletes all posts that originate from Google Groups.
D&LBusch wrote:

A lift kit would probably be more effective...
Virus Database (VPS): 0537-0, 09/12/2005