Tires for Intrepid

Starting to think about replacing the tires on my 2001 Intrepid ES, at 40,000 miles. Factory originals were Goodyear Eagle GA, and they've been good tires. From looking at the Goodyear website, the Eagle LS seems to
be a somewhat better tire, and I'm also considering the Michelin HydroEdge, which looks very nice.
I drive the car daily to work, and am fairly conservative with it, although not always. Wet traction is important to me, and a quiet ride. Anyone have any experience and/or recommendations for any of these tires?
Linux Registered User #327951
A know it all smart ass like you should not have to ask questions!!!!!!!!!! Moron!!!!!! Dodgem
Dan C wrote:

I knew that was coming
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:16:58 -0800, PhilB wrote:

Depends on what tires you put on it, doesn't it? Sheesh. Go ask around at your local tire dealers!
Linux Registered User #327951
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:06:27 -0400, TCwald wrote:

I didn't write that, you dumb fuck.
Linux Registered User #327951

fuck? And look you post is still below too!

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:31:43 -0700, David wrote:

You're a moron. Do you know what "threading" means? He replied to me, not "Phil", dipshit.
Linux Registered User #327951

Oh, I didn't realize alt.autos.dodge was Your Group. Dipshit!
I have used the Michelin on both my '94 and 01. Excellent wet pavement traction and handling.
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:29:11 -0700, midnightbluert wrote:

Thanks. That's the one I'm leaning towards getting.
Linux Registered User #327951