tranmission

Anyone know about this code P0519. I just had my transmission repaired and it broke on the way home. I get these codes. p0123, p0108. p0519, p0700,
p0732, p0734, and p0736. Any ideas what causing these codes. The car keeps idling too low and keeps dying. And now the transmission won't shift pass 1st gear and no reverse. The car is a 2002 Intrepid R/T.
Take it directly back to the shop that fixed it
P0519 - Idle Air Control System peformance P0123 - Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch "A" Circuit High P0108 - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit High Input P0700 - Transmission Control System (MIL Request) P0732 - Gear 2 Incorrect Ratio P0734 - Gear 4 Incorrect Ratio P0736 - Reverse Incorrect Ratio
Take it back to the place that rebuilt it.