transmission ? 95 dodge spirit

Just wondering if anyone knew if a transmission from a 1991 dodge spirit would fit a 1995 dodge spirit Thanks

If it is a three speed on both, with the same engine, yes. I put a late model spirit six tranny in my '88 New Yorker.

the trans... will fit as long as it is from the same engine like 2.5 to 2.5 or 2.2 to 2.2 cus the bolt pattern is different for both engines for the flywheel
"ronroland" wrote: > Just wondering if anyone knew if a transmission from a 1991 > dodge spirit would fit a 1995 dodge spirit Thanks
thank you
"duraband420" wrote: > the trans... will fit as long as it is from the same engine > like 2.5 to 2.5 or 2.2 to 2.2 cus the bolt pattern is > different for both engines for the flywheel