ronroland

If it is a three speed on both, with the same engine, yes. I put a late model spirit six tranny in my '88 New Yorker.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

the trans... will fit as long as it is from the same engine like 2.5 to 2.5 or 2.2 to 2.2 cus the bolt pattern is different for both engines for the flywheel

"ronroland" wrote: > Just wondering if anyone knew if a transmission from a 1991 > dodge spirit would fit a 1995 dodge spirit Thanks

Reply to
duraband420

thank you

"duraband420" wrote: > the trans... will fit as long as it is from the same engine > like 2.5 to 2.5 or 2.2 to 2.2 cus the bolt pattern is > different for both engines for the flywheel

Reply to
ronroland