Trivia Question for Chrysler Fans!!!!

Hello To All The Chrysler Fans
Here is a trivia question I have that maybe someone can solve for me. I have three unopened small Mopar Bags that I was wondering if someone could
tell me what they fit. All three bags look to have the same piece in them. Here they are:
Bag 1 - has two lines of numbers:
line one: 1 3514 168 line two: 74455 0389
Bag 2 - has two lines of numbers:
line one: 1 3514 168 line two: 74455 1189
Bag 3 has one line of numbers
1 3514 168 PP KU
The little piece is round, larger than a quarter and has two hookups on one side and one on the other side (look like small rubber hoses slides over them). The side that has the two pices sticking out also has a small grey round piece of foam.
Any ideas what car or trucks these fit?????
Thanks

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:20:08 -0500, "maxpower"

emission control systems of late seventies engines. There were kits provided to solve driveability problems on 76-79 slant sixes, for instance, to delay the onset of EGR or timing advance. I suspect this is what you have.