Trivia Question for Chrysler Fans!!!!

Hello To All The Chrysler Fans

Here is a trivia question I have that maybe someone can solve for me. I have three unopened small Mopar Bags that I was wondering if someone could tell me what they fit. All three bags look to have the same piece in them. Here they are:

Bag 1 - has two lines of numbers:

line one: 1 3514 168 line two: 74455 0389

Bag 2 - has two lines of numbers:

line one: 1 3514 168 line two: 74455 1189

Bag 3 has one line of numbers

1 3514 168 PP KU

The little piece is round, larger than a quarter and has two hookups on one side and one on the other side (look like small rubber hoses slides over them). The side that has the two pices sticking out also has a small grey round piece of foam.

Any ideas what car or trucks these fit?????

Thanks

Why not take a picture and post it?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Sound like vacuum delays and / or vacuum check valves from the emission control systems of late seventies engines. There were kits provided to solve driveability problems on 76-79 slant sixes, for instance, to delay the onset of EGR or timing advance. I suspect this is what you have.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca