Turn signal comes on while depressing the brakes??

When I depress the brake pedal the brake lights work fine but the drivers side turn signal lights up on the dash and on the rear light. Both my brakes and turn signals work as they should. Any suggestions
as to what my issue could be? Thanks.
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:32:35 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Do you have trailer wiring? Is the signal a "continental" style(separate bulb)? If so, you likely have corrosion in the trailer wiring shorting between the brake and signal

This is normally a sign of bad grounding back at the tail light assembly. Check your ground leads at the lamps.