turn signal, intermittant

1996 Dodge Grand Caravan. The turn signals fail to operate for a few days at a time. This seems to be related to cool weather.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:40:55 -0500, ekane wrote:

OK. Thanks for letting us know.
Linux Registered User #327951
same problem here with a '96 caravan. usually, if i depress the emergency flasher switch enough times on the steering column, i can get the turn signals to eventually work....but sometimes it just won't do the trick. i've had the problem in warm weather too unfortunately.
ekane wrote:

I have a 98 grand caravan with the same problem. At first it was only the turn signals, but then the fan stopped working as well. Only by luck did I find that if the fuse panel under the steering column is the problem. If I tap it, the turn signals and fan work. Sometimes I need to do this up to as many as 8 - 10 times. It can also go months without happening.