turn signal problems

hi, i have check all my fuse none blowin. hazards work and yet the turn signals don't work left or right. bulbs are good and blink when hazards are in use. the only thing left is the drl/turn signal/hazards module. but can this only work on the hazards and not the turn signals? also i have changed out the turn signal switch and it was not the problem.. so please help if you can please..

thehawk93

Reply to
thehawk93

by the way i forgot to say it is a 1996 dodge grandcaravan.

thehawk93

Reply to
thehawk93

Unplug the body control module, or just disconnect your battery for a few hours. YOur body control module/ computer could be locked up. Happened to my wifes Sebring, and disconnecting the battery for a few hours cleared up the problem.

Reply to
David