Upper Control Arm Bushing - 98 Dakota

Anyone know what the dealer charge is for replacing an upper control arm bushing on a 98 Dakota is? The rear bushing to be exact. I know it is bad
from the sounds it makes and the piece of rubber I hold in my had that came from the one that is in there now.
never mind. I made a rig to press in the new bushings and all is well now.