van stalled and wont start after driving thru flooded street

97 dodge caravan with 3.0. My wife drove the van onto a flash floored street. Went into walmart no rain, came out FLOOD. All streets were flooded, dont know how deep but now the van wont turn over. Trying to
start but just wont turn over. I suspect the fuel pump or something to do with fuel. but is not sure. Any ideas for anyone outthere. what would most likely go when hit by water. The water must have been high because i saw a rag hanging on the muffler pipe. The rain was so hard, and so fast that I saw water settled on top the power steering cap. I dont think the water was that high but I think it found its way in under the edge of the hood with wind force and the amount of rain.
pchotspot spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

Probably dislodged your wife's tampon, and the tampon has now firmly clogged the tail pipe. Even worse, it's been sucked into the throttle body.
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
all I would say to you is this: "You are an ASSHOLE!" Mhzjunkie wrote:

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:18:08 -0700, pchotspot wrote:

Teach your wife how to drive.
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

you are so stupid. I dont care how good a driver you are; how the hell can you drive in a flash flood. "FLASH FLOOD ASSHOLE". Meaning quick and unpredictable! She was not driving in it but trying to drive out of it. I guess there are a lot of bad drivers in ct because many many cars got stuck. Dan C wrote:

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:57:46 -0700, pchotspot wrote:

Who's stupid? Right there above, in your first post, you said: "My wife drove the van onto a flash floored street."
Now, disregarding the spelling error, it certainly appears that she drove *INTO* the flooded street, not "trying to drive out of it". Right? Which is it? Can't read your mind, only what you write.
Who's the asshole now?

This part is certainly true.
--

here is how dumb you are. do you think you can predict a flash flood. I looked at the street she was on and it was actually driving away from the house to avoid the flood. I could not believe that that street could be flooded since it had an incline. You are such an 'ASS'. You think you are soooo smart. why arent you at Devry or Yale instead of showing HOW SMART YOU DUMB ASS REALLY IS on this site. An again BUMDASS, look up the meaning of 'site'. And I bet it also means LOCATION. Dan C wrote:

pchotspot spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

rofl.....Easy little fellow, you'll bust a hose.
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:29:00 -0700, pchotspot wrote:

I'll just let your 4th-grade writing ability speak for itself as to who the ass is, you dumb fuck.
Fuck off, and tell your stupid wife to do the same.
--
"Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

DAN C IS STILL AN ASS! Dan C wrote:

DAN C is an ASS! Dan C wrote:

Why do you suspect something w/fuel system?
Probably water in the distributor; pull to inspect, then use WD40 to displace the water.