vapor lockl

I currently have a 2004 dodge stratus.The car just stops all of a sudden but will start when I let the car sit for awhile.someone told me about vapor lock. what could be a solution to that problem. and what else could
the problem be?
Hmmm what engine? Is the check engine lite on?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
No the check engine light is not on and the engine is a V6 with a 2.7L
Maybe someone does not like you and threw toilet paper in your tank ( as you drive the toilet paper pulp gets sucked into the pump filter completely plugging it up causing fuel starvation. As it sits for a while the pulp paper resides (Drops) and the vehicle starts again.