VENT plug to change/fill antifreeze on a 2000 grand caravan?

I am trying to change the antifreeze on my van. It hasnt been done in 3 years (at least). I have a Haynes manual that is showing a vent plug to aid in filling/draining (I guess) the radiator fluid. It says to
remove this plug when draining and filling. Page 1-22 shows this but I dont see it on the van. The manual is obviously wrong cause it's not in the spot that the picture shows. It is supposed to be on the front cylinder head near the thermostat housing. Is there one somewhere else. Can I change the fluid without removing the plug? I assume the process will just be a lot slower? Thanks