Vin lookup & option info ?

I bought a couple of Chrysler Neon's for repair & I'm looking for info if someone can help both with Carfax & option packages these cars came with. I did a VIN search with allpar.com but the info is wrong on the R/T.

2002 CHRYSLER NEON R/T - vin : 1C3ES76F92D598111

2000 CHRYSLER NEON LE - vin : 1C3ES46C0YD750760

Reply to
Mopar

well, what is the option package in question?

-- Message posted using

information at

damnnickname

Talked to a local dealer who printed me the options that came with the cars

Reply to
Mopar