Vin lookup & option info ?

I bought a couple of Chrysler Neon's for repair & I'm looking for info if someone can help both with Carfax & option packages these cars came with. I
did a VIN search with allpar.com but the info is wrong on the R/T.
2002 CHRYSLER NEON R/T - vin : 1C3ES76F92D598111
2000 CHRYSLER NEON LE - vin : 1C3ES46C0YD750760
well, what is the option package in question?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Talked to a local dealer who printed me the options that came with the cars