Voyager -worn ignition keys

HI, I've got a 1999 plymouth Voyager van- works fine! The keys however have become so worn that even two years ago I couldn't get a good copy made. I'm down to opening the passenger door as its the only door that
the key still unlocks. Any suggestions other than changing the locks or leaving the van unlocked would be greatly approciated. Thanks.

Why not go to the dealer, give them your proof of ownership of the vehicle and a drivers license and have them cut you a brand new key from the key code number that the vehicle came with??
All they need is your Vin # and about 6 bucks and your done. I would also lubricate the locks.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech