Warm car missing (Cutting out)

Local garage did put in a new Camshaft postion senor. Same problem. Local garage said the car must now go to a Dodge dealership and have the computer
"Flashed" Does this make sense? Any idea what this "Flashing" might cost? Got a pile of money in this problem and still have the problem.
Thanks! Bruce

With the car warm when it is missing i would replace the oxygen sensor.
Reliable rule of thumb: if the problem appears when the engine warms up, it's something electronic. Since sensors are lots cheaper than the brain, start there...

computer
No Bruce it makes no sense because I have no idea what you are referring to. WHAT IS THE SAME PROBLEM? If this is a reply from an original post you created you will need to supply that info!! Year/make/engine size. Were there any fault codes before and now? The garage that put the sensor on is now blowing you off to the dealer because they have no idea what to do next.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

2005 Dodge Stratus 2.4 4 cyl. Auto Trans. Sometimes, if you turn off the motor after it reaches running temperature, it won't start until you let it set about 15-30 mins. (Starter spins motor, no fire at plugs) It will start after that. Sometimes it runs rough after it restarts, sometime it runs fine. Sometime the "Check Engine Light" comes on after it restarts, sometimes the light does not. Sometimes the "Check Engine Light" flashes. Please tell me what you think could be the problem.... Thanks!
Got error code for Crankshaft Position Senor, I replaced it, but that didn't help, then I got error code for Camshaft Position Senor, Got local garage to replace that as garage said the computer might be missed up and he said he would check the computer also, but that didn't help. Local garage said I would have to take the car to a Dodge dealership to have the computer "Flashed", that was done, but car is still doing the same problem. (Missing, Check Engine Light comes on after a few miles) Any ideas?
Thanks for any help! Bruce

motor,
comes
problem.
On a problem such as the one you are having you may want to take it to the dealer and have them connect the co-pilot to the vehicle. It is a tool that will record so many seconds before and after the problem occurs when the trigger is set to fault code. The data is then downloaded to be see what the possible cause was. There is a TSB out for this to reflash the controller but only if there is a fault for the crankshaft sensor. If what you are saying is true and there is also a cam sensor fault you may have a wiring issue or a faulty PCM. If this vehicle is still within 8/80 the reflash and or replacement of the PCM would be covered under the Federal Emissions law. The cam and crank sensor share the same ground and the same 5 volt feed. You could hard wire the circuit by running new wires to these sensors, the A/C pressure transducer shares the same 5 volts feed as both The cam and crank sensor. If this transducer shorts out and pulls down the volt signal you would get both fault codes set. Disconnect the A/C pressure transducer and continue to drive the vehicle to see if the problem is gone. It should be located on the high side A/C hose.
Good luck
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech