Washer Fluid Problem

It seems the washer fluid in my 2002 Grand Caravan has frozen. I can hear the pump humming, so it's not the pump. The vehicle is kept outside in NE
Iowa where the temperature got to below zero the last few days, 20-30 below with the wind chill. Any suggestions on how to thaw it out?
Scott T. Indresano