WATER PUMP 98 BREEZE

Am thinking about doing the water pump on a 98 breeze, was wondering if there is a web site where I can download a procedure for doing it. I have done a pump on a 96, 3 liter in a grand caravan but I hear that I may need
some special tools for this job such as a puller for the Harmonic balancer etc. Would appreciate any input.
Bill