Water Pump Replacement - 98 Dakota 5.2L

I am about to replace the water pump in my 98 Dakota, 90k miles, 5.2L. I bought a new OEM pump and gasket, upper and lower hoses, thermostat and gasket, upper bypass hose, and the metal pipe and "O" ring that pushes into
the left side/top of the pump (my old one looks like it may break if I try to remove it). Also got 2 gallons of Prestone anti-freeze.
Anything special I need to know before I start this weekend? I made a wrench to remove the fan clutch and I know all I need to remove is the top 1/2 of the shroud. Are there any secrets to this? I've done this before on SBC motors but never any of my Dodges.
Anyone know what the water pump to engine block bolts are torqued at? Also, what are the torque specs for the bolts for the thermostat housing to intake?
Thank you

Thermostat housing 15ft pds/water pump bolts 30 ft pds. Now would be a good time to replace the timing chain and gears if the mileage is high.
Just a thought
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I didn't think of that. 90K is high. I have it all tore down and the dealer parts shop is closed. Besides, I'd much rather have the shop manual with me for the timing chain and gears. My order is in for the shop manual. It's not as bad of a job as I thought it would be. I will do the timing chain next time I get laid off near May/June. I'll have more time then.
As always, thanks for the specs Glenn.

90k isn't nothing, you have a long way to go when the chain needs replacing. Glad I could help out
Glenn
that it good news. The pump replacement went without issue as with the thermostat and hoses. Only took about 5-6 hours and I took my time. I put in new plugs also because when I pulled the old ones last Summer and tweaked them into spec (they were a little wide) my gas mileage went from 17/18 highway to 15/16 highway. Time will tell.
Thanks again Glenn.