way to hot

hey guyz its me again sorry .i know i bother you all to much bout both of my cars. i have a dodge and saturn. anyway 2 months ago i change my altenator for my 1996 saturn sl1 .. but anyway my man took the compressor instead of the altenator:) dont ask why....... funny huhanyway come to find out that he got the wrong one coz he ask the guy in advance auto to check his alternator.. .. the guy said sir thats the compressor.....funny anyway we got the right one got a new one...... now all my freon is gone ..dont wanna spend no money in the shop...... cost to much iwanna charge my airconditon. and buy 134a in wal mart but the problem is i dont know where to charge it..... there is 2 tubes with a cup its both black which one do i charge it at ... theres a tube on the top and one kind of under it ... which one guyz....

Reply to
vita via CarKB.com

vita via CarKB.com

Well the high and low connector are different sizes. So hook it up to the one the connector from the freon can fits. Not rocket science. And by the way. Since you never had it professionally evacuated and recharged. All the dirt and dust accumulated in the system will seize up you system in about two months. Good work!

Reply to
hartless