Weird A/C problem

My wife's Grand Caravan (2001) A/C isn't working properly. She get warm air out of the driver's side vents, and slightly cool air out the the passenge
side vents. She finally figured out to close the drivers vents and directed the other at her. Doesn't work well, but at least it is better.
What could this be? It seems to me that the heating vent on the driver's side must be partly open. Does that make sense, or is there a better explanation.
Thanks.

You might, might.... be able to reset this by going through the test-cycle mode. It probably won't hurt...
Turn on the air condtioner in "recirc" mode. Then hold down both the windshield wiper and the washer buttons (the top and bottom ones on the left side) for about ten seconds until they start flashing.
Thyis will start a test routine going between heating and cooling at different settings.
After a bout a minute it'll finish up and just the washer light will flicker. Push it in, then push the air condtioner and circulation buttons again.
I tried to try it, but my switches aren't like that. The rear wiper is above the heat. I tried holding the wiper and washer in, but nothing happened. The front wiper is on an arm coming out from the steering column. I tried that also, but no luck.
Thanks anyhow.

Are the buttons arranged in an "L" shape? The ones to hold in, once you've turned on the AC, are the top and bottom ones in the "I" portion on the left side f the L.
Hold tem for about ten seconds until all the button lights start flasing.

Bet you have the dual zone system. Check to see if your A/C system is low on freon. If you have rear A/C, check for a leak were the rear lines go up through the floor to the rear evaporator. You can see the lines from under the vehicle just behind the right rear tire.