Whassup w/my brakelights???!!!

The fuse is good and I replaced brake light switch. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:34:29 -0500, biggygreg wrote:

Bulbs?
Linux Registered User #327951
I was going to say the same thing lol... Bulbs are the first thing I would have checked.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net
no, can't be bulbs. The parking lights work and they use the same bulb. There is no separate "brake light" bulb.
biggygreg wrote:

Separate filament, though...
yeah, I remembered that after I posted. I 'll check tonight. I just can't image all of them could go out at the same time.
biggygreg wrote:

Agreed, it would be a coincidence.
DOH!! It was the lamps. There must have been a short because they each had a small burn mark on the side. The filaments were still intact. Anyway, glad it's resolved and thanks for your help.
It's happened to me before, glad you got it fixed.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net