What engine is in my car?

Hello all,
I bought a Dodge Shadow 1992 but I cannot locate where it would tell me what engine I have. I am wondering if I got a 2.2L or 2.5L with or without
Turbo. This is a 4 door hatchback.
Any help would be appreciated.
Have you looked over the motor at all? You should be able to find the turbo if it has one.
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
what is the 8th digit of the vin number?
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech

go to carfax.com, enter the vin number, should tell you what engine it has there. Course, thats assuming its not had an engine swap
I'm going to put my money on 2.2L I'm almost sure thats what you have. As far as turbo goes, if you hear a whinning or a whirling sound and it has some pretty good power for a four banger then you probably have a turbo. If you have a turbo it's on the exhaust manifold at the back of the engine compartment between the engine and firewall.

If it is a turbo, The valve cover says TURBO. It is cast that way, so it will be on it if it is a turbo. Do a VIN check as others have asked you for. Give the VIN and people can tell you!
-
Turbo will also have a vaccum gauge inside.
Its either a 2.2 or 2.5, either way their almost both the same as far as external parts

ummmmmmm not all turbos have the vacuum gauge