wheel bolt pattern and offset for 96 Grand Caravan

I recently saw some 17" rims at a police auction. That were really nice. They were 5 lugs but I was not sure that they would fit my 96 grand caravan. They had they specs on the rim but I do not know the
bolt pattern or off-set specs to the caravan. If someone would give me this info I maybe able to buy some really nice inexpensive rim the next time I see them. $50-$75 for 4 - 17" rims not a bad deal
I need those numbers