where is the AC recharge port located?

1998 Caravan 3.0... I found the evap port, and the over sized return line access port (or whatever it is called), but can't find where to top up the
AC?.. any info on where it is etc would be great.. A pic would be awesome thanx for your time
if you arent familiar with the a/c system you could cause injury to you or the vehicle.
Glenn Beasley
I've recharged a few vehicles before but am having a hard time finding the lower port...

or
Then you know the low side port is always on the low side of the compressor to the h-valve, follow it and you will locate it
Glenn
couldn't find it because someone broke it off... I ran my finger along the line and couldn't see, or feel anything so I climbed underneath and seen the nipple is broke off.. oh well...

well that would make sense, I cant imagine how that would break off!! so you had no r-134 at all in the system?
Glenn
it was bone dry.. guess the hole didn't help.. Line was pretty rusty so I image the last people to refill it snapped it when wither hooking it up / disconnecting it.