Where is the fuel cut off switch on a 96 Dodge Intrepid ES

Does anyone know where the fuel cut off switch is on a 1996 Dodge Intrepid ES?

relay and engine controller. U need to run a series of test to find the problem. Im going to be gone for a week, maybe I can help you out when I get back
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech