Where's the Chevy equivalent of this forum?

I like Dodges but I also snagged a little Cavalier Z-24 convertible which we really enjoy during summer--it's good looking, has good power and sometimes gets over 30 mpg(!) Cheap fun.
But I don't see any forums like this pertaining to Chevy (except for one for Malibu). As plentiful as Chevy/GM cars are, that seems kind of strange, unless I'm doing something wrong(?)
alt.autos.gm
--
Steve Williams