Windshield washer pump

Hello group,
Got a 2002 Grand Caravan, and the front windshield washer fluid doesn't squirt any more. Rear window does. Checked fuse under the hood, and
it's good. Did some looking around and it appears that the pump must be either in the fluid tank, or buried down in that vicinity somewhere. Does anyone know how to go about fixing this problem? Is it something I can do myself, or should I just take it in to a dealer? Any ideas what the parts (pump) will cost? Thanks for any help that you could provide.

pushed. the motor is bad. very easy job
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:14:36 -0400, maxpower wrote:

Hello Glenn and thank you for the answer. My problem is that I don't know where the pump is. Can you describe it's location? Is it actually inside the fluid tank? Once I can find it I will be able to check the voltage to it. Thanks very much.
Roland

Glenn
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:48:30 -0400, maxpower wrote:

OK thank you for that. Sorry to keep bugging with questions...., but can you describe the basic process to remove/access the tank? Seems quite inaccessible right now... Or can you get at the pump without having to remove the whole tank? I appreciate your help.
Roland

It comes out thru the splash shield at the tire
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:03:39 -0400, maxpower wrote:

OK I'll give that a go. Thanks a lot.