Windshield Washer Sprayer Part Name?

As I chiseled two inches of ice off my hood (99 Stratus) I knocked off and lost the plastic housing,etc. on the washer sprayer (on hood). What is the exact name for that part? I'm having trouble searching for
the part. Thanks.

Why not call the Dodge Dealer???

Because the last time I was there they replaced my struts when I told them the noise was probably from the $16.00 bushings that had been replaced at least twice. If they would have driven the car after replacing the struts they would have noticed no change.
I would bet it called a nozzle. I would bet it called a nozzle
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid !3975&chapter=DR3PM95&appSectionid%80&groupidQ864&subgroupid%99&componentid=0&make=8&model=Stratus&year99&graphicID=PM95330&callout&catalogid=2