Windshield Washer Sprayer Part Name?

As I chiseled two inches of ice off my hood (99 Stratus) I knocked off and lost the plastic housing,etc. on the washer sprayer (on hood). What is the exact name for that part? I'm having trouble searching for the part. Thanks.

Reply to
JR

Why not call the Dodge Dealer???

Reply to
WW

I would bet it called a nozzle. I would bet it called a nozzle

Licker

Because the last time I was there they replaced my struts when I told them the noise was probably from the $16.00 bushings that had been replaced at least twice. If they would have driven the car after replacing the struts they would have noticed no change.

Reply to
JR