wipers not working in intermittent mode.

I have a 2000 Dodge grand caravan and the wipers will not work in the intermittent mode, the wipers stay on with the regular speed also in the delay speeds and the high speed is okay. I just replaced the multi delay
speed switch.

"Philly59" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...
Or you could go to a boneyard,salvage yard,junk yard or what ever and get a different switch or order a new one(make sure you can return it) and try it as well.It is the switch or the BCM.