01 Dakota with an error message P 0601

I have this '01 Dakota with an error message P 0601....would someone please tell me what this error is....and possible remedies......Thx... Thump

P0601 Internal Control Module Memory Check Sum Error
It could be a one-time thing, or it could be a problem with your PCM. I'd disconnect the battery for about 15 minutes (this will clear the codes), re-connect it, and see if the code comes back. If it does, you will need further diagnostics by a qualified shop. This is strictly a computer-related problem - nothing mechanical or electrical (aside from an entire PCM) that you can change out to fix it, unfortunately.

P0601 - Internal Controller Failure
Looks like you need a PCM.