02-05 Towing mirrors needed

Wife bought a 30' fifth wheel and the Daytona doesnt have towing mirrors, Would anyone here have a set of fold up

- or any one want to downgrade to the stock electric: heated / power mirrors?

Seen a set of Cipa mirrors this weekend and looked like Dumbo the elephant ears!

snipped-for-privacy@batteriesareus.com

Reply to
partsmore

I've been using the CIPA slide ons for a few years and am really happy with them..

If we were going for time I might give up my pwr/htd mirrors, but not for just weekends and vacations... the slide ons let me see what I need and come off in about a minute each, just one knob to loosen..

If you look at CIPA and they say that your year Dodge (ours is a 99 ram) doesn't't fit heated mirrors, go somewhere local and "try them on"...

The CIPA web page said that they wouldn't fit... local RV dealer said "BS" and slipped then right on.. YMWV Mac

mac davis