02 Dakota Quad CAb w/ 4.7 & 45RFE

Can anyone tell me how long the 4.7 motor and 45RFE transmission should last?
I can the motor oil every 3,000 miles and the trans fluid every 30,000 miles with ATF +4 from Chrysler.
I have 88,000 mile on it, and it is running great. Put I am wondering if it is getting close to the time to trade it in.
Thanks for any information on this subject.
--
Thanks & Have a Nice Day !

Ed & Sherri
A shift kit and a cooler would make the transmission last longer. I did that to a Grand Cherokee and it was working fine at 130k miles when I sold it.
-rev