02 Dakota SXT

HI,
Just bought an 02 Dakota. 86000 miles. Any tips you can give me would be helpful.
Thanks,
Bob

John Smith Jones wrote:

I guess it's to late to tell yo about my 2002 Dodge Dakota Lemon.
You have my condolences.
JAM
If it is such a lemon, then sell the damn thing already.

"Johnny Thunder" <"Johnny Thunder"@pgh.net> wrote in message
My 02 Dakota has been the most trouble free vehicle I've ever owned.

David Price wrote:

I say the same about my 1994 Dakota.
JAM
TBone wrote:

I'm just a poor working boy. I can't afford to throw money at my problems.
JAM
It can't be any worse than my 95 Ford Ranger. 140,000 miles and going on it's 4th transmission. All highway driving. No hauling except the occassional load and no towing.