'02 Ram 2500 Dash cracking

Anyone else here have a problem with the dashboard cracking and breaking up into good sized puzzle pieces? The plastic (or is it clay) is almost 1/4"
thick and is starting to break into multiple pieces. I've got at least 4 cracks that run from the front to the back and one 6" piece that is broken under the windshield by one of the defrost vents.
Any ideas on how to fix it? I don't want to put a cover over it and ignore unless I have to.
Thanks Eddie

Eddie, lots of folks have complaints with the dash top cracking, mostly from folks that have used a particular 'cleaner'. Someone may remember the type, I suffer from CRS at the moment. My '03 is doing well, never used that cleaner.
I haven't heard of any repair on these large cracks, most just use a cover or replace the top. Geno's is one of the best parts places for Dodge stuff. Prices for covers or replacement dash run from $32 - $330. I don't know about the '02, but the '03 would be very easy to replace. Listed below in order from cheap to expensive.
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DM088600 or http://tinyurl.com/7k2wthl
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CI-10558 or http://tinyurl.com/77j9we8
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ULT9088600 or http://tinyurl.com/7ptou2b
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number SHTOP-998 or http://tinyurl.com/6waoqp5
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DRD8-1 or http://tinyurl.com/7wypvam
--

FMB
(North Mexico)

Thanks for the info...I've used several different cleaners, primarily Armorall. I can see how a cleaner can fade or discolor the material, but not cause cracks and such. ah well, I suppose that's why I'm not a chemical engineer. Eddie

Armorall - BINGO!
--

FMB
(North Mexico)