'03 1500 SLT A/C Problems...

Helppppppppppp!!!!! :)
My '03 1500 SLT A/C stopped working. It is weird because it seems as if the compressor kicks in but the fan doesn't blow. I have checked every
fuse and relay and all checked good. What am I missing?
Any and all advice welcomed.
Thanks,
Buc.

Is air blowing out of a different location, like by your feet? On my '03 a plastic door pin broke on the door actuator in the HVAC box. Almost 8 hours labor at the dealership to repair it. At least it was under warranty. I now turn the fan to low before changing to different vents. HD

I am not getting air flom from any vents. Where is the resistor pack located on the '03 1500 models so I can check it out?
Buc
Buc wrote:

Got FSM and found the location. I am going to replace the pack and see if this does the trick.
Buc.