03 Caravan - How to fix Power seat?

2003 Caravan - Driver's Power Seat - front linkage not working
In my 2003 Dodge Caravan, the Driver's seat Front edge up/down movement has stopped working.
I've isolated the motor and it vibrates and makes a growling sound when I move the switch in the up or down position so I know its getting electricity, but there is no movement in the linkage. I presume the switch and motor or working, but don't know what else to try. I have looked for stuck debris in the linkage but linkage looks clean.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!
first name.
the motors azre only availble as a seat track assembly so you will need to get the chrysler or buy parts froma salvage yard
replace all "x" with first letter of