03 Dak 3.9L : front coolant leak..

Hi ,
I've a 03 Dakota 3.9 w/ 52k miles on it. I'm finding drops of coolant under the front of the engine on the garage floor and elsewhere. I
looked up under the engine and found this:
http://home.mchsi.com/~mh2800/af.jpg
Oil is clean, A/f is not noticeably down (yet). It looks like the long life dodge orange coolant, the flash kind of intensified it a bit.
As you can see there are a couple of small drops on the transmission cooler lines, some dried blow-back on the pan, and a little showing on the steering rack and front framt crossmember.
Streaks on the balancer as you can see.
I looked up and saw a wet patch on the bottom of the waterpump, although I can't see the weep hole.
So... it appears to me either the water pump gasket, the weep hole, or ??
The bypass hose appears to be dry as do the input and output hoses and the tstat gasket.
Thoughts are appreciated,
I would suspect water pump. there's a weep hole in the bottom of the pump. look at the bottom of the pump to see if that's where its coming from.
--
-Chris

Well checked the hoses and it seems ok, due to the pulley I can't see the hole but the area on the bottom of the wp where it bolts to the timing cover was slightly wet this AM. Directly below that joint is the harmonic balancer and it had a nice big drop of orange coolant hanging from it too this morning.
My Ram leaks a few drops in about the same place, looks like mine is coming out around the water pump where the heater hose is, but like you said its hard to really see anything.