03 Dak pulls to the right

I just bought a used 2003 Dak Quad cab.(25000 miles). It pulled to the right when I test drove it, dealer said he would align it, still pulled to the right. I took it to another
shop and they realigned it, it still pulled the right so they checked it again and it still does it. It does not pull any worse when you apply the brakes, it just takes a slight pressure on the steering wheel to keep it from running off the road on the right side. It even does it if you drive on the wrong side of the road where the "crown" of the road should make it pull slightly to the left. Any ideas?? The last shop thought it might be a bad brake caliper, the right side pad seems to be worn a little more than the left. I already checked/greased the caliper slide bolts. Does anyone have any other suggestions? TIA, Tom
Tom R wrote:

I had the same 'Pull to right' Problem on a brand new 2000 4x4 Chev Silverado.... Had dealer realign truck with no improvement... At 3800 miles I swapped all 5 Firestone P Metric tires for 5 LTX-AT Michelin LT truck LR C tires of same size....
Joy, no more pull to Right......
You might have to swap your tires around.... Cheap way....
or buy better tires??

Tom R wrote:

Have you checked the rear brakes? All 4 tires? Rear end alignment?
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

I've already tried that, even tried moving front to rear, didn't change a thing. Thanks for the answer, Tom