03 ram 3500 ac fan blower problem

The fan control knob on my 03 ram 3500 has developed a problem that the full ac on position is off- no fan at all. All the slower fan postions work normally, so I'm thinking a wire is off back there. Any
idea how to get to it?
Tom

Remove the screw under the trach bag hook next to the glove compartment. Using the hook as a handle, pull the center bezel off. Make sure you lower your ashtray and cupholder before removing the bezel, otherwise the metal spring clips on the back of the bezel will scratch the faces up. Set the bezel on the cupholder, and you can disconnect the wiring and check everything out.
tom wrote:

Check the RESISTOR Located in the Blower Box that has a wire connector block on it consisting of 4 or 5 wires. -J

From his symptom, it's not the resistor. He has the lower speeds, but not high.
Al
Big Al wrote:

wire is off